To Our Parents, Families, and Community
Dear Blooming Lives Montessori Community,
I hope you and your family are keeping well during these unprecedented times.
As you no doubt know, there continues to be considerable uncertainties in Ontario regarding what the start of the 2020-2021 school year will look like.
We continue to make the health and safety of our students and our community our priority. With this in mind, Blooming Lives Montessori will be welcoming back the children to class, as of September 8, 2020.
In the event that families choose to have students learn from home, we are offering a online classroom, starting on September 14, 2020.
While we will continue to update parents, some of the ares in which we are working include:
- Ensuring students, and staff will actively engage in regular, effective hand washing, and proper cough and sneeze etiquette
- Physical distancing, and cohorting of students
- Actively monitoring the school community health and safety
- Ensuring that touch points are cleaned regularly, and enhanced cleaning happens daily
- Having parents and visitors remain outside the school while maximizing safety for all
Our plan will include considerable staff training, and ongoing monitoring of all safety protocols.
We will continue to pay close attention to Provincial leaders, public health officials and any other authorities, and we will be prepared to react quickly.
Blooming Lives Montessori is looking forward to working together with you in a strong and effective partnership, to enable your child to be safe and realize their full potential.
Principal, Blooming Lives Montessori