A Message To Parents And Guardians
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to Blooming Lives Montessori.
At Blooming Lives Montessori we believe in creating an environment for children where they are encouraged to explore, create, learn, and socialize at their own pace and to celebrate their unique talents. We see the children as competent, capable, curious, and rich in potential.
Our curriculum and learning activities are set up to develop the physical, social-emotional, cognitive, and creative development of the child. The areas of study at Blooming Lives Montessori are Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Math, and Cultural Studies as well as French, Mandarin, Music, Art, Yoga, and Mindfulness as well as our enrichment programs such as Cooking, Robotics, Lego just to name a few.
The Following Are Essential To Us:
- Children of different ages working alongside each other
- The child works at his/her own pace to meet his needs, interests, and abilities
- Children demonstrating confidence and independence
- Children socializing with their peers and adults
- Children develop life long self-discipline
- Children feel safe and respected by adults
Blooming Lives Montessori is an extension of your family. A place where communication is open between the parents and our staff, our teachers are engaged and dedicated professionals.
Looking forward to collaborating with the Blooming Lives Montessori families in supporting the children’s development.
Blooming Lives Montessori Inc